KS1 – Suggested activities
- Reading - this could be your reading book (which you can reread), your own books, newspapers, comics, recipes, or anything you have in the house!
- Times table practice - Using either Mathletics, Times Table Rocks Stars or any fun games you can play!
- Activities on Purple Mash
- Keep a diary of your day - this could be in pictures or writing. You could do this in a fun and creative way such as a comic or a story book
- Spelling Practice – Year 1 and 2 Common Exception Words, Year 3/4 Spellings and Year 5/6 Spellings (Please find these saved on each Year Group’s page)
- Create a PowerPoint/poster linked to your Knowledge Organiser
- Create a quiz about facts on your Knowledge Organiser and any further information you may have researched
- Write a story about something linked to your Knowledge Organiser
- Create a piece of artwork linked to your Knowledge Organiser