Our Music curriculum engages and inspires pupils to develop a love of music and their talent as musicians, and so increase their self-confidence, creativity and sense of achievement.
Our Music curriculum ensures that all children have the opportunity to:
- Perform, listen to, review and evaluate music
- Learn to sing and to use their voices
- to create and compose music on their own and with others
- understand and explore how music is created, produced and communicated
- have the opportunity to learn a musical instrument